Wednesday 3 October 2012

Happy Birthday - Matching Gift Box

Hi there! Hope you are all well.
I have a 30th Birthday to go to on the weekend and sat down to make a card. I then decided that I would use a card I had already made and make up a matching gift box for it.
I decided on the card that I had made for the latest sketch challenge at Inspired By Stamping.
Here is the gift box -


I have colour co-ordinated with the card (of course). Using Very Vanilla and Always Artichoke as my mains. I have used the sentiment out of the Elements of Style set and inked it with Old Olive. I have placed a pearl either side of the sentiment
I embossed the Very Vanilla panel on the lid with Vintage Wallpaper.


The flowers and wider lace are from Inspired by Stamping.
Here is the card that it is going with -


Here's hoping she likes it!

I would like to enter my gift box into the following challenges -

Paperplay Challenges - Flowers and Lace


Thanks so much for looking xx



12 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning, Kylie! I am sure your friend will be so delighted. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Kylie - absolutely lovely design on both the card and box... I'm sure your friend will love it!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous projects. They are a card and gift in one. Definately one to be treasured.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylie, this is stunning, so elegant. NO worries on the Koala. It had always been a dream to hold one, when I finally got the chance, I grin like chessy cat for days. They are the most cutest and so soft and cuddly. I would to see the picture when you get it. No worries. I understand. Also thanks for your visit and sweet luv. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW Kylie - this is just terrific!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty box. Love the flowers and the touch of sheen provided by the pearls.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at ABAC and I do hope you'll join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love the details on the box-what gorgoeus creation! So glad you joined us at Anything But a Card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the colours and those flowers you've topped off with. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, absolutely stunning gift Kylie! Thank you so much for joining the celebration at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well these are just so beautiful, I love the card and the different textures, colours and papers such a super design as for the box , simply sensational !> I bet she adored it. Wont ask if you had a good time at the party cos i know you did lol !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. STUNNING!!!!! I love the touch of lace! :)Thanks for joining us at Anything but a Card! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.