Friday 12 October 2012

IBSIC #30 - Sketch Challenge

It's nearly Saturday! Yay!
I have created a card for the latest sketch challenge over at Inspired By Stamping.

I have embossed the background with Vintage Wallpaper. The two smaller panels have been embosed with Perfect Polka Dots. I have used a doily die that I really should use more often! The sentiment and flowers are from IBS. I have used a double layer of lace at the bottom.

Here is the sketch which I have played around a bit with :)



IBSIC-#30

Thanks so much for looking! xx

8 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! I love the vintage feel of the laces and doily. The colors are beautiful as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Kylie - those flowers on your doily are very pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kylie - this is absolutely gorgeous!! I'm drooling over those beautiful flowers on that doily background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty, Kylie - love the feminine soft pinks!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kylie, wonderful card and that's a great doily die!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, Kylie! You did a fab job with the sketch. Love how you balanced the bow with three gorgeous (IBS!) flowers in the opposite corner. :) Thanks so much for playing with us at Inspired By Stamping, and for leaving love for *me* at my blog. YOu are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wow Kylie! This is soooo beautiful! I love the colors, the embossing and the crochet trim! Thanks for using some IBS flowers and stamps too! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.