Monday 20 September 2021

Smile for your Birthday

 Hello!
I spent some time just stamping in between housework etc. I would stamp some images, come back and colour them, then when ready I started die cutting and assembling my card.

I started by creating the background using a wave stencil by Lawn Fawn. I have some new distress oxide inks and probably didn't choose the best colours but I think it worked out ok.


The stamps are from Ocean Shell-fie and Hay There by Lawn Fawn.

I would like to enter my card over at the following challenges -
Moving Along with the Times (Under the Sea), Dare 2B Artzy (Kids), DragonFly Dreams (Birthday), Stamping Sensations (Stamp of the Moment: all my Lawn Fawn stamps lol), Allsorts (Any Real Creature or Animal), Dies R Us (Anything Goes with a brand they sell), Simon Says Stamp Monday (Stencils)

Thanks so much for popping in today :)

9 comments:

  1. Such a fun and colourful Ocean inspired creation, thank you so much for joining in with our September theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popped back as I missed Allsorts, so thanks for joining us there was well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Kylie. What a cute scene! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! This is such a fun and colourful card, I would love to receive this in the post! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts and Stamping Sensations challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sweet card and thanks for joining us at the Allsorts challenge, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Back again to thank you for joining us at the MAWTT challenge, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the wonderful sea creatures. Thanks for sharing with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us often.
    Kathy
    DRU Dt

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.