Friday 3 September 2021

HLS September CAS Challenge

Hi everyone! It's time for a new CAS challenge over at Happy Little Stampers!


I have created two cards with very different winged things and themes.

Card #1
I used the Stampin' Up! 'Flight of Fancy' set and stamped my angel. I coloured the scene with pencils. The sentiment is from the Lawn Fawn set called 'Merry Messages'.

Card #2
This set is by Create a Smile and called 'Gull Gang'. I stamped the seagull then masked him so I could stamp the wooden stump. I them masked them both and used a Lawn Fawn stencil to create my waves. I also coloured these images with pencils.

I would like to enter my cards over at the following challenges -
Card #1 - Christmas Craft Creations (Non-Traditional Colours), Colour Throwdown, The Holly and Ivy Challenge (Anything Goes), Crafty Hazlenut's Christmas (Anything Goes)
Card #2 - Crafty Animals (Anything Goes), Addicted to Stamps and More! (Birthdays), Allsorts (Clean and Simple)

    

Thanks for popping in and I hope to see you over at Happy Little Stampers.

3 comments:

  1. A really cute creation with the Birdie, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts CAS challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two wonderful CAS cards, so much lovely white space and great designs. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both these cards. Thanks for joining us in the Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge with your cute angel card.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.