Saturday 26 June 2021

Less is More #446 - One Layer Card

 Hi and welcome back to a new Less is More challenge!

This challenge REALLY had me stumped. Due to being a one layer card, my die cuts went out the window. I have one small alphabet set so I tried to use them the best I could.

A&A are the initials of my son and daughter-in-law. No, they are not alcoholics and don't go to AA meetings LOL LOL. I used a swirly motif to finish off the monogram. Everything was heat embossed in Gold.

I found a crown stamp and decided to stamp my initials below it. No, I'm not a Queen LOL.

We have a wonderful Guest Designer joining us this week - Joanne.
The designers have really amazing examples for you and MUCH better than mine, so head over to the challenge blog to check them out.

Thanks for popping in xx

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful takes on the challenge, Kylie. I especially love the gold on black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I struggled with this challenge but your embossed card gave me the inspiration to make mine, so thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a tricky challenge for sure Kylie - I spent an age coming up with my cards! I love the embossed gold on black and am glad you chose a colour for your 'white space' too, it really makes your embossing shine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. You should use the queen motif on the back of all your handmade cards. Looks fun. X X

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.