Saturday 26 June 2021

Birthday Duo

 Happy Saturday everyone. I have made a couple of quick birthday cards to share -

Card #1
This is for a co-worker of mine. She LOVES anything by GUESS so I recreated the iconic GUESS pattern by using a Lawn Fawn 'Quilted Background' die. The Happy Birthday is a generic die cut. I used the small flowers from the CAS-ual Fridays 'Pretty Posies' set. I coloured only part of the petal in pink and added gold sequins to the middles.

Card #2
I had these images stamped and sitting on my desk for ages (Lawn Fawn 'Ahoy Matey'). The background die is new and is perfect for a pirate theme. I used Antique Linen and and Vintage Photo distress inks to create my 'map'. I coloured my images, die cut them out and adhered them to the card.

I would like to enter my cards over at the following challenges -
Card #1 - Krafty Chicks (All Occasions), Die Cut Divas (Birthday), Fab 'n Funky (Anything Goes), Watercooler Wednesdays (All Occasions), A Place to Start (Card/Birthday/Sequins), AAA Birthday Challenge (Flowers)
Card #2 - Colour Crazy Challenge (Anything Goes), Stinkin' Inkers (For a Boy), Mix it Up Challenge (Stamping), Sweet Stampers (Birthday), Crafty Girls Challenge (One for the Boys)

Thanks for popping by and have a lovely weekend :)

11 comments:

  1. Your card is so wonderful.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! So fun, too! And I like the quilted one too! Thank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
    www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loeoks amazing. Love that pink background die and the flowers balance the sentiment beautifully. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both your cards. And I think I need to purchase both background dies you used. Thank you for enabling me. And Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both projects are wonderful examples of CAS design! Thanks so much for an awesome response to our challenge at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah,
    A Place To Start, Owner
    613 Avenue Create, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    The Color of Cards, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! You were selected as a Week 3 Rising Star at A Place To Start! Thanks for your wonderful submission and for supporting our challenge!

    THE RESIDENT DESIGN TEAM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving these fun little pirates - great background too! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that beautiful quilted background and those flowers are so lovely!
    Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your friend will love this card. I love the cute little people on the inside. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our Birthday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute CAS cards. I love the pirate one... very cute. Thanks for joining us at MIUCB
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love both of your cards. I love the panel of the first card. And the little pirate on the second. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at AAA Birthday. Valérie DT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.