Saturday 15 December 2018

Inkspirational #176

Hello! It's challenge time over at Inkspirational. For this fortnight we have a photo to help you. I took inspiration from the wine theme.


This is a new stamp set for me - Art Impressions "Wine Divas". I used my Spectrum Noir markers to colour in the image. I haven't used these for a while and need to start practising again. I created the polka dots with a white gel pen. 

Here is the photo -


As you can see there is HEAPS to choose from. There are candles, feathers, fruit and cheese, wine glasses, oils. There are beautiful colours - gold, blue, green, red. Choose whatever you like!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges -


Crafty Sentiments - Celebrate

See you over at Inkspirational!

8 comments:

  1. I adore the way this inspired you-what a fun take on the photo-made me giggle! Your colouring is perfect and fab touch with the gel pen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wine-drinking gal, Kylie! And how fun is that polka-dot dress! I want one!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image Kylie! Wonderful coloring and I adore the polka dots~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is just fab! The dress looks paper pieced, well done coloring it and adding the dots. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've done a wonderful job of bringing that Diva to life, Kylie. I love the CAS design and the colours you've used. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, this makes me want to pull up a chair and join this classy lady in a glass of vino! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! You have created a simple and lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! What a fun image and great coloring!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.