Wednesday 5 December 2018

Challenge me a Christmas Card with Michelle Lupton

Hi everyone! Once again I was asked by the lovely Michelle Lupton to join in on her annual Christmas Challenge. I had to challenge Michelle to create a card using a particular theme/colour/technique etc. 


I decided to 'make' Michelle create a light up card! You can find her's over on her blog - I can't wait to see it!

Here is my card - it was very simple to create this card. I used the dies for the scene to create windows that light up. I embossed the sentiment.


The sentiment, when pressed, activates the lights :)


This is a smaller sized card than I am used to making but I have not long purchased an envelope maker board thingo. which I will break out of the packaging for this card.

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges -



Thanks for popping in today and don't forget to visit Michelle!

3 comments:

  1. Love the simple black and white colour scheme, and this is a perfect die to use with lights! Thanks so much for being my guest :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Kylie - your little light up scene looks very pretty! Love the modern contrast of black and white too. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great silhouette card - must look even better when lit up. I was writing Christmas cards yesterday, trying to fit them into the standard size envelopes. I really should make envelopes to for them but I'm just too lazy! Hopefully you'll have fun with your enveloper.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.