Friday 10 August 2018

Light up Christmas Cards

Hello! I hope you are all well? I've made a couple of fun Christmas Cards that I would like to share with you :)

Card 1

I ordered a couple of Paper Artsy Stamp sets and decided I wanted to use a couple of images from the Zinksy ZA19 set and create light up cards using my Chibitronics kits.


I coloured him with my Spectrum Noir markers which have been idle for quite some time! I had fun colouring again :)


Using my Chibitronics kit, I created my circuit so when the sentiment is pressed, his buttons would light up.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -

CRAFT Challenge - Christmas

Card 2

This little fella was screaming to be lit up!

I created it so, once again, when the sentiment was pressed, the lights would activate. This time I wanted his antlers to light up.


I coloured him with Spectrum Noir sparkle pens.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -

Sweet Stampin' Christmas - Anything Goes
Christmas with the Cuties - Add some sparkle
Always Fun Challenges - Let it Sparkle

Supplies Used:

Thanks for popping in today and I hope to see you soon :)

10 comments:

  1. Super fun cards! So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @AFC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun and beautifully coloured cards - I bet they look great lit up in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely cards and thanks for sharing at craft this week and good luck in the draw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun cards, I love the quirkiness of card 2! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the CRAFT challenge this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are great and lovely coloring! Those images are so adorable! Thanks for sharing with us a CCAYR and hope to see you again!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fabulous and fun sparkle on this cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas with the Cutie Pies. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two really fun cards.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT.
    Hugs Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute cards, I'm really loving that sassy little snowwoman! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant, fun Christmas cards! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are adorable! Beautifully coloured and such fun images. Thank you for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.