Saturday 14 July 2018

Inkspirational #165

Hi everyone. It's time for a new challenge at Inkspirational. We have a relative easy theme for you this fortnight - Birthday!

Here is my card -


I have a few new things in my stash that I wanted to play with. The cover die and mirror card are newcomers. I've used mirror card before but had run out. I especially love using it for die cut sentiments.

The stamped sentiment is from the HLS Everyday Sentiments set. The butterfly was a freebie from the HLS Craft Retreat a couple of years ago.

Here is the word prompt graphic to share -



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges -

Alphabet Challenge - H is for Happy Birthday
Moo-Mania - Butterflies


Thanks for popping in and I hope to see you over at Inkspirational.

8 comments:

  1. A delightful card - a wonderful CAS design ! We are rally happy to see you linking to Moo Mania & More and would be pleased to see you more often in the future there! Happy weekend and thank you for joining us over at Moo Mania & More!
    Greetings from Austria
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Kylie! That background pattern adds so much and I like the foil/metallic sentiment!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card.

    Thank you so much for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that background Kylie and works as the perfect backdrop for the pretty mirror card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not to challenging a challenge this time then! Beautiful and elegant and you a re right, mirror card gives the perfect amount of luxury to the die-cut word.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful background that still makes a CAS card. Love the mirror die cut sentiment. Thanks for sharing this one with us at Seize the Birthday.
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shimmery sensational die cuts and oh...that butterfly! SWOON! Love this!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to see other Art about Butterflies for the challenge from Moo-Mania...

    ...nice to meet you here!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.