Friday 20 July 2018

HLS Monthly Spotlight - Whimsical Friends

Welcome to the new Monthly Spotlight for Happy Little Stampers. This month we are revisiting Whimsical Friends :)

For this card, I used distress ink and a stencil to create my soft background. I stamped, coloured, and fussy cut my elephant, then used my MISTI to stamp my sentiment.


Supplies Used: 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges -

The Artistic Stamper - Distress It

and a reminder about our HLS CAS Challenge for July -


Thanks for popping in :)

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Love the soft colors and the background. Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favourite HLS stamp sets, so sweet and quirky and fun. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute ..... the soft stenciling in the background looks perfect and I love the little added pearls xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.