Saturday 20 January 2018

When Card Making meets Acrylic Fluid Art

Hi everyone! I have been a little obsessed with a new form of art I have been trying. You may have seen my  LP records that I have altered into clocks using Acrylic Fluid Pouring. It is seriously fun! I have been practicing on canvases lately too. When I have a little left over paint, I use yupo paper to either smooch it up or pour straight onto the paper. Here is an example of what my panel looks like when finished.


This is a combination of blue, white and silver acrylic paint leftovers poured onto yupo paper. It's fun to combine the two.... This is my first card using this technique!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges -



Challenge BadgeJan2018

Thanks for popping in today! xx

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Kylie, your pour looks so much like marbling, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the striations in the paint. Beautiful. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really need to try this technique. Loved the results you have achieved so far especially those LP clock creations. Beautiful cas card here Kylie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh this looks great. Must look into this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow - this looks like a fun technique. It reminds me of some oil paintings I did with my Dad when I was young. Creates a lovely interesting background for your card. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Kylie! This technique really excites me, as you never know how it will look as a finished product. The colours on this are so soft and dreamy, beautifully done! thanks for sharing at just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of this technique before, but it looks intriguing! Your background is fab, and I love how you've kept the ret of the card simple to let it shine. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome background, thanks for sharing your new found technique and joining in our New To Me challenge at a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a lovely, effective technique! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. SQUEAL!! Such a BEAUTIFUL Card!! I LOVE the way you used the Colors and the Design!! What a NEAT way to combine the Two Mediums for you!! THANKS SO MUCH for playing along with the Calling All Sistahs Challenge and I hope you'll join us again!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.