Saturday 13 January 2018

Inkspirational #152

We have a brand new challenge over at Inkspirational. I hope you will play along. 

I've made two cards using our inspirational photo.

The first card used Vanilla cardstock instead of white. I felt it gave it a nice vintage feel.



I would like to enter this card at -


I used Vintage, Pearls, Floral






I would like to enter this card at



Here is the photo inspiration for you -


I have obviously taken the colours, flowers, and pearls as inspiration for my cards.

Check out the creations made by the DT - they will wow you!

See you soon and thanks for popping by :)

7 comments:

  1. These two cards are beautiul. Using the vanilla cs in the first one is a great idea - it really makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely cards, Kylie! The beautiful bloom on the first...swooning! The outline roses, simply sensational! Wonderful translations of the photo!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fantastic cards! I really love both takes. Your coloring is very skillfully made and so soft and pretty, I love the artistic and shabby look. Just like in the inspiration photo! You second card has a fun, contemporary feel and could be easily mass produced with many different color palettes for a beautiful set of cards to give as a gift -I actually have one flower die I should try this way, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful vintage floral card. Kylie! Love the colouring and the splattering of white. Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Thank you for joining at Addicted to Stamps and More and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your selection as Designer's Choice for Tic Tac Toe Challenge! I just LOOOVVVEEEDDD your card! If you're interested in being a Guest Designer with us, stop by our site and fill out the Guest Designer form. We hope to see you play with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolute Stunner sweetie pie! SWOONING like MAD! Hope you're well xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.