Wednesday 25 May 2016

Happy 2nd Birthday to AAA Cards

Hi everyone! I've been missing in action lately due to moving house and other fun stuff. Hopefully I will be back to normal (well as normal as possible for me) very shortly.

Over at AAA cards, they are having a HUGE blog hop to celebrate their 2nd birthday and Happy Little Stampers is so proud to be part of this party!




I love the colours in this graphic so I created a card based on them.



This was a very simple card to create. I stamped and coloured the flowers and fussy cut them out. I also did the same with the leaves.

For the top flower I snipped further down the petals so I could bend them to give it more shape. That flower is also popped up using a foam square to give it dimension.

Here is the stamp set that I used -


There are heaps of prizes over at the AAA card blog so you really should head on over and participate in the celebrations.



Don't forget that Happy Little Stampers is sponsoring too!




While I have you.....

There is a brand new Happy Little Stampers community. Unfortunately everything to do with the HLS Forum was lost. Don't ask me how... Argh..

So, I have created another forum which is looking great. There are plenty of topics for discussion. I have created forums not only for papercrafting but for Home Decor, Art, Sewing and much more. 

I am adding lots of information to the Ultimate Crafter's Guide. You should check that out! 

We also direct links to the HLS challenges, upcoming HLS events and LIVE chat. Once you register you can chat in real time to other crafters!

Check it out - here is a snapshot of the forum



I hope to see you over there!



2 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Kylie! I love the purple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS card, Kylie. I keep eyeing that stamp set. Sorry about the forum! Thanks so much for sponsoring AAA Cards Birthday Celebration. Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.