Stamp Addicts

Saturday, 12 January 2013

Photo Challenge over at Inkspirational

Here we are at our second challenge at Inkspirational. What an amazing lot of entires we had for our first - we were so pleased!
 
This is your end of week encouragment post to get you inkspired to enter if you already haven't.
 
Check out the inkspirational photo we have for you -
 
 
I have taken inkspiration from the flowers and most of the colours in this photo.
 
Here is my DT card -
 
 
Using our sponsors image that I chose (Garden Bonnet), I have created a Birthday card. I have coloured the image with my Stampin' Write markers. I have sponged the ground and sky. My Fancy Fan folder has been used to emboss the top panel.
 
Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is
 


14 comments:

  1. This is so cute Kylie! I love all the green and the image is lovely. I hope I have time to make my card for every Inkspirational-week in January!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Kylie! So pretty. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great image and it is perfect for this image - that sweet, storybook look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the sweet image and such great colouring. The sponging of the grass and sky is so subtle and effective, I must remember this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kylie, this is just darling! It reminds me of one of my favorite books from childhood--"Caddie Woodlawn." LOVE your coloring and I adore that you've made it into a birthday card! Hope all is going well with your family, dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, great image too :) And I must remember: use my sponges!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kylie - i love the greens and all those fantastic textures and patterns. Great card.
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable card! I love your color choices too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this little image - you've coloured it up beautifully. Lovely card my friend. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card Kylie the colouring is gorgeous and I love the green tones just perfect.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Kylie! What an amazing use of the sponsor image. Your coloring is gorgeous... especially the flowers and wheelbarrow.
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet image ... and amazingly colored. Great layout and design. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This brings me back a bit to the old Holly Hobby days :o) So darling! Great design Kylie. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so adorable and I immediately thought of Holly Hobby too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!