Thursday 22 November 2012

Happy Spooky Birthday

I am getting very excited as I have a long weekend away starting tomorrow. I am going down the coast (about 1 hour away) to stay with one of my bestest friend's who is celebrating her 30th birthday. She has chosen to have a Halloween Party!! LOL. I have decided to dress up as a Vampire! Hopefully the dress, wig, makeup etc all goes well and there MAY be some photos on Sunday...
So, I had to make her a birthday card that wasn't the traditional type. She is going as Cruella Deville and as hard as I tried I couldn't really find an image that I wanted to use.
I decided on this 'not very happy' witch lol. Isn't her expression just priceless? I was going to print out my own verse saying 'I'm not old, I'm just bent out of shape'. Well, I thought it was funny...
Here is my card -

I have coloured "Witchy Poo" with my Touch twin markers. The whole design is very simple, really. I have sponged basic black ink onto my beautiful Victorian Lace (sniff, sniff). I really love the end result. Now, I also decided to stamp something on the inside of the card.


I didn't photograph this too well, sorry. I have used three stamps for my Wicked Cool set. The top stamp actually says 'have a wicked halloween' but with the versatility of my Stampin' Markers, I was able to use the part of the stamp that I wanted.  The 'Happy Birthday' is from my Sassy Salutations Set.

I can't wait and will be packing my bags shortly!!!

Thanks for looking xx



4 comments:

  1. Super fun card!! Have a lovely trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Kylie, great stamping too well done have a fun time at your friends fancy dress party Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree: the "I'm not old... " line would be great with this! Fab card, Kylie.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fantastic weekend away and a spooky one! Love your card! It's awesome! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.