Tuesday 7 June 2022

Birthday Flower

 Hi there everyone, just a quick note for me.

On the back of creating a Mother's Day card for a friend, they asked me to display my cards in their shop. They have been going really well and I've had to start making some to replace those sold. Here is one I made last night -


This stamp set is by Altenew called 'Calming Reverie'. I stamped the flower then masked it so I could stamp the leaves. I added a generic die cut sentiment, then added sequins to finish off.

I would like to enter my card over at the following challenges -
Daisy Chain Challenges (Flowers), AAA Birthday (Flowers), We Love Stamping (Anything Stamped), Creatalicious Challenges (Anything Goes + Bling)


Thanks for popping in. 




5 comments:

  1. Your flower is beautiful and it looks very rose like to me, which means you have also joined our option of roses at we love stamping this month. Thanks so much for joining us xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful focal Rose bloom, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our June theme at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous is your card. Love the texture the stamps gives. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO beautiful! I love it! Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Birthday! Hope to see you in future challenges too! Take care and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.