Saturday 21 May 2022

Less is More #465 - Rainbow

 Hi there! It's time for a new challenge over at Less is More.


We are just about to hit Winter here in Australia. Where I live it has been raining for the last two weeks straight. Today is windy and cold even though I live in a subtropical climate. Yuck! There has been major flooding around the state and I hope everyone is keeping safe. 

Here is my card -


I decided to slice up some coloured card then glue those strips to a panel to create a colourful effect. I adhered vellum over the top then added my die cut and heat embossed sentiments.

I would like to enter my card over at the following challenges -
Cardz 4 Galz (Sentiment as the focal point), Krafty Chicks (CAS), Tic Tac Toe (CAS | Free | Embossing), AAA Birthday (Let's Party), Cupcake Inspiration (Stripes), Challenge up your Life (Rainbows), Crafter's Cafe (Stripes)

        

Thanks for popping in today and I hope to see you over at Less is More!

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful design, great way to incorporate so many colors and the vellum overlay looks great. Thank you for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic rainbow background, love how the vellum gives it two tones. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic design. I love the velum to make the words stand out. Thanks for joining in with my challenge at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS Rainbow card Kylie ! Super barbers pole effect ...... Sid xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a bright and happy card to chase away the drearies. Love the affect of the vellum on that bright paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a simple but cut idea by cutting down the cardstock into pieces as a background for your bold sentiments, clever i say! TY for playing with us at C4Galz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful birthday card!! I like how the vellum layer softens the colors!
    Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Galz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Teammate :) I absolutely love your rainbow card! I like the color stripes and the vellum you added. The perfect touch! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at AAA Birthday! Stay safe and keep crafting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how I LOVE the vellum over the bold stripe!! Such a fabulous card!! Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!!

    Nora
    CIC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. The stripes are such a great way to use up scraps and I love the way the vellum overlay softens the bold colours. Fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us over at TicTacToe this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.