Tuesday 3 August 2021

HLS August CAS Challenge

 Hi everyone. A new CAS challenge is starting over at Happy Little Stampers. We have a fun theme for you -


Here is my card -

I used the HLS Butterfly Birthday dies to create a partial die cut edge. I then stamped the images and coloured them with pencils. I also used a banner die to partial die cut then stamped a sentiment.


If you have ever wondered how to create partial die cutting, I have an old (but relevant) video that can help you :) 


I would like to enter my card over at the following challenges -
Colouring with Pencils (Anything Goes), Stamping Sensations (Any Celebration), Creatalicious Challenge (Anything Goes + option: Animals), Seize the Birthday (Anything Goes)











Have fun with our theme and I'll see you over at Happy Little Stampers.

1 comment:

  1. Your pencil colouring is gorgeous, Kylie! Really pops against the off the edge black. Thanks for linking this up to Seize the Birthday, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.