Monday 27 July 2020

Interactive Slider Card

Hi everyone.

Being my day off work today, I decided to obviously spend some time in my craft room :)
I was looking through my stash at all the goodies I haven't even used yet and decided to get on with making some cards. Interactive cards, that is. 

I made a bit of a list of the types of interactive cards -

Slider Cards
Lift the Flap Cards
Pop Up Cards
Light Up Cards
Shaker Cards
Reveal Wheel Cards

I used to make shaker and light up cards all the time. Why do we stop making particular cards? I think there are just so many styles, stamps, and dies and the ideas for cards are endless. What fun would it be if we created the same type of card all the time? :) It's fun to revisit these styles.

I've got a number of stamps and dies that are perfect to create interactive cards so now I am on a bit of a mission to get them out and create.

I decided to start off with a slider card using the Lawn Fawn dies called 'Slide on Over'.

I decided to create a fun birthday card using these characters from the Waffle Flower set called 
"P-arr-ty Time".

I decided to have the treasure chest as the interactive part of the card. This way the mice look to be fighting over who gets the chest, lol.

Here you can see the mouse on the left has his chance...

Now it's the mouse on the right...

The designer paper was perfect for the sand and sea at the bottom of the card.

I would like to enter my card over at the following challenges -
Colour Crazy Challenge (Anything with Colouring Goes), Krafty Chicks (All Occasions), Moving along with the Times (At the Beach), The Sisterhood of Crafters (Ocean/Beach), Watercooler Challenges (All Occasions), Mix it Up (Interactive Card), Darnell's NBUS Challenge (Anything Goes)

  

Thanks for popping in today :)


8 comments:

  1. How cute is this interactive card, love your Anything Ocean/Beachy theme and technique. Many thanks for joining us in our current challenge at The Sisterhood Of Crafters Challenge..good luck with your lovely entry.[aNNie design team member for The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ... very clever and very cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, I like slider cards, and this one is awesome. Thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks!

    Leanne DT/KC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello… Thanks for sharing your pirates card with us. It’s fun, cute and fits perfectly with our ‘At the Beach’ theme… Please join us next time at MAWTT.
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Moving Along With The Times Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great interactive card love the scene and little cute images.Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super creation, thanks for playing along with our On The Beach challenge @ MAWTT this month. Good Luck 
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute! Thanks for linking up to TSOC challenge. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great interactive design - so cute.

    Thanks for joining us at the Mix It Up Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.