Saturday 23 May 2020

Less is More #420 - One Layer Card

Happy Saturday! It's time for a new challenge over at Less is More!

We would like to see ONE LAYER CARDS following our theme -



Here is my card -

I used a Lawn Fawn stamp called Let's Bokeh. I stamped my circles with archival ink and then the outlines with black.

We have a wonderful guest designer joining us with this challenge - Jen Mitchell - welcome!

I would like to enter my card over at the following challenges -
Krafty Chicks (CAS), Seize the Birthday (Anything Goes), AAA Cards (1/3 + repeating image), 

        

Thanks for popping in today and I hope to see you over at the challenge blog :)

10 comments:

  1. I love this, Kylie. I especially like the way the color goes outside of the lines on most of the circles. Great take on our dotty challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Kylie. Gorgeous colours and I love the quirkiness of the way the outlines are stamped just off centre. That adds a lot of interest to the card. Hope you have a brill week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours and I love that stamps set! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great design! Offsetting the outline stamps was a brilliant idea.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific card and I love the retro look of this design.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute and quickly made birthday card. I am loving your white space. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday Challenge.
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Kylie, love the colours you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Love the drama, the colours and the design! Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love the offset stamping - it looks both retro and totally now! Hope you don't mind that I've pinned it for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.