Saturday 23 February 2019

Inkspirational #181 - Use your Stash

Hey everyone! It's now time for a brand new challenge over at Inkspirational where our teamie, Carol, has decided on a fun theme for us. Use your stash!
I am lucky enough to have some new stash which has been begging to be used. Due to time contraints with working at the moment, I haven't had time to really play :( So, this challenge was the perfect excuse :)


This is a new to me 'two part' stamp set by Stampin' Up which is retired. I picked it up on ebay. The best thing is that you don't have to use the second overlay stamp to create your colour. You can just use markers or watercolours if you like. I stamped the scene behind straight onto my card panel then stamped a few more buildings and fussy cut them out to pop them up with foam tape.



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

 

Thanks for popping in today and I hope to see you over at the challenge blog.

14 comments:

  1. I love your card - so bright and cheery, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic idea to use the stamp and the contrast of the overlay on this card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Seize the Birthday. Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fab, love how you created a little street using the fussy cutting idea and wouldn't it fab if all streets were full of pretty coloured houses like this. Hope all the work is going o.k xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these wonky buildings and how you popped up some of them for dimension. Nice touch coloring in the cobblestone road too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool city scene, Kylie ... and so fun ... a fabulous colour combo and such great dimension and depth! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this card - love the colours and the way you've layered the houses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is AWESOME!! I LOVE that stamp and your layering is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicely done! Such a great scene with the brightly coloured buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a whimsical scene Kylie, that dimension is awesome! I love the diverse colors and hint of ground~

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute. I love the dimension you added. Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your choice of palette and design, in having the front buildings pop-up (they are delightfully whimsical, as Marlena noted), make for a fabulous card! So fun!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cool layered cityscape! I like your colors and the sentiment placement. I missed this SU set somewhere along the way... it would have totally caught my eye. =)
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a lovely scene Kylie. Love how few of the buildings are popping up.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.