Monday 12 November 2018

12 Days of Christmas - Day Twelve

Uh oh! Oh no! It's the last day of my 12 Days of Christmas. It's been so much fun having my friends join in with their inspiration for you and it's been great seeing everyone link up their cards!


Each day I will create a Christmas card and hopefully inspire you to play along in my link up. I will be joined by a friend, daily, who will also create for you! 

Here is my card - with this one, I had stuck the die cut sentiment (red mirror cardstock) onto the card then hit a block. I just couldn't decide what to do. The Jingle Bells song that we used to sing as kids popped into my head... I hope you know how it goes lol.

I am going to add this to the linkup at Less Is More, where sadly it will be the last month for Sarah Platt. She has spent 4 years creating for the challenge blog and I know that she will be missed!

Today I have Sarah Platt creating for us. I love the non traditional colours and the whimsical wreath Sarah has created!

Thanks for joining us with your inspiration, Sarah!

I also have a little surprise for each of my guests. I decided that for each daily post, I would CASE one of their cards. I looked through just about every post these ladies had ever done and wow, the choices were nearly too much for my little brain ;)

Here is Sarah's card
(another Birthday card I changed into Christmas)

Here is my CASE
Now, all you have to do to play along is comment on my post, visit Sarah and comment on her post, then link up below with a Christmas Card. You will go into the random draw for a prize from Happy Little Stampers!

Happy Christmas Card making!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards ladies!!! I love the color you used for these! And that 'batman smells' - hahaha! You crack me up Kylie!!! Have really enjoyed your 12 days of Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards from both of you Ladies ! Love your card, Kylie, so classy at first glance with this gorgeous red mirror die cut sentiment and finally so funny with the second part of the sentiment. Of course I didn't know about this kid song but we have some similar "songs" here too ! Your take on Sarah's card is also gorgeous, love how the gold sentiment pop up over your lovely soft snowflakes background. For sure we will miss Sarah a lot but we wish her all the best for the future ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWser, fab makes for the 12 Days of Christmas and LIM challenges

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out Kylie and loving your festive take on my vivid celebration card. Hmmm! I'm struggling for ideas at the minute so may have to CASE yours!!! Thanks of course for joining in our LIM metallics challenge. Just the most perfect and fun CAS-tastic card so far. Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really enjoyed the hop...lovely cards today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that first card is so fun! Love Sarah's gorgeous wreath, and the CASE card is fabulous too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun last card from you Kylie with its bright red sentiment and your added fun extra line made me laugh, and sarah's pretty berry branch wreath works beautifully too. Your CASEd card looks beautiful in the soft blue and silver and I love the large rich gold sentiment over the top. Thank you for the wonderful inspiration for each and every one of your twelve days...a real treat. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. 🎶 Robin laid an egg 🎵... fun card. 😂 Your card for our challenge is CAS perfection. The red mirror cardstock pops. And yes, Sarah will surely be missed. Thank you for joining us at Less is More. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Back from the LIM challenge to admire your metallic make - love the humour!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore CAS cards and this is really adorable. A perfect CAS project!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Kylie....I just spat my tea out laughing at your card! Absolutely brilliant! Love it to bits. Yeah, we'll definitely miss Sarah like crazy - she's a hard act to follow. Hope both you and she will join us from time to time (we need to see your warped sense of humour) ;-) Thanks for slipping that card in to us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.