Thursday 20 September 2018

HLS Spotlight - Mix Mash

Hi everyone! A quick post for me today. On the 20th of each month, we are spotlighting one stamp set from Happy Little Stampers.

This month we are showcasing Mix Mash (see the post over at HLS here)

I made a very simple Christmas Card -


I drew a line using a pencil and ruler as guide for my circles. Once they were stamped I went over the pencil line with a gold pen. I coloured the circles with glitter wink of stella pens. I combined the Mix Mash set with the Christmas Joy set - the star and sentiment. Easy!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -

 The Holly and Ivy Challenge - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - using optional twist of CAS

Thanks for popping in and see you next time! xx

2 comments:

  1. Love this modern design Christmas card, just beautiful Kylie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect contemporary CAS desig.
    So glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.