Saturday 16 June 2018

Inkspirational #163

Hi everyone, time for a new challenge over at Inkspirational. Nonni has chosen a fun theme for us this fortnight - she would like us to use our smaller stamps to create a design.

Here is my card -


I masked off an area of my panel and stamped my smallest snowflakes from the HLS Let it Snow set to create my background. I stamped the sentiment from the same set and added a few enamel glitter dots.


Guidelines : use small stamps to create your design - stamps smaller than 2 inch diameter. (eg coin sized) . You may use one or two large stamps (eg sentiment) but the majority of your design should be small stamps.

Supplies Used:

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges -

Christmas Crafts all year round - Non Traditional Colours
Get Creative Challenge - Monochromatic

I hope to see you over at Inkspirational! Thanks for popping in :)

7 comments:

  1. WOW! What a beautiful !!!
    BożenA xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using the masked off area is a great design feature - lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design, Kylie! Wonderful use of snowflake stamps, very inspiring! Perfect for a quick Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful work thank you for taking in part in get Creative Challenge - good luck - DT JudithCE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card...I keep wanting to try this technique, I just haven't yet. Thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Christmas Crafts All Year Round and we hope to see you again in July.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.