Thursday 5 April 2018

Merry and Bright

Hello! I had some fun last night playing in my new home. I have a two car garage which is now my craft room! Who puts their car in the garage anymore?? Not me!! LOL.

It's a pretty cool setup because I can either have music playing or even watch Netflix on the computer while crafting. 

I combined two of the new release stamp sets from Happy Little Stampers to create this Christmas card.


I stamped the sentimet (from the Let it Snow set) using my MISTI. I then randomly stamped my Christmas berries (from the Merry Kissmas set) around the edge of my panel. I coloured them with two different shades of red (Sharpie Markers) and then went over them with a glitter pen. I also used a white gel pen to highlight.

Supplies:

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges -


Stamps and Fun - Clean and Simple
Sweet Stampin' Christmas - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping today :)

8 comments:

  1. CAS perfection Kylie...LOVE it!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Christmas Card! Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Kylie..I really like this.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice.. Love the placement of the Sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! I can't believe you used Sharpies for this. The panel really pops on that black mat. Lovely!!

    Thanks for sharing with us at The Merry Christmas Challenge Blog!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all this red against the white space. Have you moved??? Don't forget to change your address on DT blog just in case we need to send you some hush money! Your garage sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing with us at MM, love this, great job!

    Leanne DT/MM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty image of berries and I like all the white space too! Thanks for playing Merry Monday with us!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.