Thursday 22 February 2018

Perfectly Succulent

Hi everyone, I'm back with a card using the new release stamps by Happy Little Stampers.

This card is perfect for the gardener's in our lives! It is certainly a hobby that I like :)


This is a one layer card! I used my MISTI to stamp my images and sentiment then coloured them in. I popped a little sparkle over the top using a Spectrum Noir glitter pen.

Supplies:

I would like to enter my card over at the following challenges -




Thanks for popping in :)

5 comments:

  1. Eeeee...so absolutely adorable! Hope my set comes soon; I love these little succulents!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. These succulent images are so adorable! Thanks for joining our Time Out challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love succulents too - and this stamp set is so adorable -the bright coloured pots are so much fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. Love those little succulents. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.