Wednesday 16 August 2017

I'm Back at ATSM!

Hi everyone! Today is pretty exciting because I am back on the team at Addicted to Stamps and More. Most of you know that I started ATSM just over 5 years ago which was only about a month or so after I started blogging. I've never looked back and the challenge blog is still going strong. I took some time away from ATSM when I launched Happy Little Stampers but now things have settled down a little, I'm ready to jump back in.

For this weeks challenge, we have a photo to inspire you.


You can take whatever inspiration you like from the photo. I tried to recreate the look using dies and brushos.


I simply die cut some pieces of watercolour paper using a border die.


I smooshed the panels into Brusho (Purple and Ultramarine) to recreate the colour scheme.
I die cut the 'happy' and white embossed the 'birthday' (from HLS Everyday Sentiments).

I hope you join us for this awesome challenge this week over at ATSM.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges -

Inky Chicks - Use a sentiment instead of an image
Connie can crop - Watercolours
Die Cut Divas - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping in today and I hope to see you over at the challenge blog.


15 comments:

  1. Beautiful card..love how play with your Brushos..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eye catching card and clever take on the challenge. Glad you are back x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to have you back Kylie. Brushos rule! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the Queen of Brushos my friend and I love how your white sentiment leaps from that rich background. It's great to have to back on the Team!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, wonderful color scheme. Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop.

    Sue - Connie Can Crop DT
    https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never used Brushos, but boy do I love the look of them on your card. Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop's monthly challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yayyy...so glad you've joined the team and with one eye-catching debut, to boot! Your card is a fantastic translation of the photo! Love the colours you've achieved...and the layers...and the design....and everything!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. woww brusho and Dies looks funtastic Miss Kylie...
    the blending ofthe color look so adorable
    love this card Miss Kylie
    I am sorry just visiting your DT card
    cause my daddy visit Munich I have so less time in front of computer and only made DT cards hehe :)
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miss Kylie,
    Come again to participate in -
    IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES
    http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.bg/2017/08/ikesworld-challenges-95-anything-goes.html
    HUGS,
    Borqna

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one fabulous card Kylie. Love your layering of those gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had thought of doing a similar card for the challenge but couldn't compete with this lovely use of Brushos, Kylie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The deep purple drew me in. Those are wonderful colors. So well done design-wise. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love colors and the border die you used, reminds me of a mermaid tail! Thanks for joining us Die Cut Diva's!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is very pretty! I love the colors you used. Thanks for joining us at Connie Can Crop for her monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your background papers and the scallops. TFS and for joining Connie Can Crop challenge "watercolors". Good luck, and we hope to see your work again.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.