Saturday 15 July 2017

Inkspirational Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone! Time for another challenge over at Inkspirational. This fortnight we have a little difference for our photo inspiration. It's a sketch!

Here is my DT card


I still had my neon cardstock out so decided to go hot pink bright with the background and use speech bubble dies.

Here is the sketch that Shauna designed for your inspiration - 


I used the Postage Stamp Dies and Mix Mash stamp set both from Happy Little Stampers.

I hope you will join us over at the challenge blog!

I would like to link up to these fantastic challenges -

A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping by today! Stay safe xx


12 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Kylie, love your take on the sketch, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful CAS card, Kylie! I love the hot pink, those speech bubbles just pop and look so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cool, loving the neon pink and I must get my speech bubbles out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really fun card! Love that neon pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! I love the cool speech bubbles... very modern! Also, your bright color is really fresh!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous take on the sketch, Kylie ! Love that vibrant neon pink panel and its funny die cut edges ! It really highlights the speech bubbles gorgeously ! Thanks for having me Guest Designing with you all this week ! Have a fabulous WE !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun, modern and sure to stand out on the shelf! OMG, Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you introduced the sketch. Gorgeous CAS card.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bright pink! Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Jane DT for  http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im truly honoured that you came to play my challenge! I just LOVE your challenges...especially ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.