Wednesday 21 June 2017

Christmas Village

Hi everyone, I hope you are well.

I have made another Christmas Card to share with you today. I have a new HLS die to play with - Village Die that can be used in a number of ways.

Here is my card -


I only wanted to use part of the die for this card so I die cut the village three times and then snipped off the end house so I could create these little separate homes.


I used border dies to create my slopes. I added 'snow' to my backing circle using texture paste and stencil. The greeting is from the HLS Mixed Christmas Sentiments (retired).

Here is the village die in its entirety and you can see the end house is the one I used for this card.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges -


Christmas Card Challenge - Anything Goes + of photo
Christmas Cards all Year Round - House or Cottage
ABC Christmas Card Challenge - M for More than One

Thanks for popping in today xx

14 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous Christmas Card..Love the layout too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of that fabulous die. Great colour choice on your gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card Kylie, love the pretty snow scene you created. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Christmas Cards All Year Round. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cean & fresh, Kylie! I love your color choices and layered village with the embossed snow! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, modern design. I like the color combination. It looks really amazing!
    Hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at CCAYR, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card!! I love the scene you created!!
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges!!
    Debbie (CCC DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card - so elegant and romantic :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous, Kylie! Adore your colour scheme, and love the way you have created dimension with those layered snowhills. So glad you could join us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you used a few colors , but the look is so striking . Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! The colors, the design - CAS perfection! Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card - love the colours!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card, love this design style.
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.