Hi everyone and welcome back to a brand new monthly challenge over at STAMPlorations!
You are going to love this one!
We all love colouring in and I have used my Spectrum Noirs to colour up this new release stamp called Holiday Sketches: Christmas Bells
Here is my DT card -
The background was created by embossing stamps from the Vignette: Christmas Block set.
Once I had coloured my Christmas Bells, I cut them out and popped them up with foam tape. Easy peasy. The panel was cut using a Lil' Inker Stitched Rectangle die.
Did you know that STAMPlorations now has a stamp club?
Every other month (in between our official stamp release months), we put out a 5" by 7" stamp set.
If you love unique images with a sketchy/artsy feel, you'll love the 5" by 7" stamp sets we'll be releasing in the coming months!
When when you sign up for our stamp club, you'll:
- save $5-$7 off the price of the stamp set
- get FREE shipping wherever you are in the world
- receive up to 15% off on stamp sets in the shop (you'll receive a special code just for your use for whenever you wish to order additional stamps)
- get to preview the upcoming 5" by 7" stamp set so you can decide whether you want to receive it OR substitute a previously released 5" by 7" set OR 3 stamp sets (you pick from stamp sets priced at $6.50 each or less)
- receive an exclusive 4" by 6" stamp set ($12 value) FREE every 3rd shipment (that's for every 6 months you remain a club member)
Click HERE to sign up
We also have a wonderful Guest Designer for this challenge - Chris G
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Dream it Up - Christmas and the Holidays
Thanks so much for looking xx