Wednesday 23 April 2014

Just checking in with some photos

Hello!! It feels like forever since I have posted. I was so busy moving house and then, of course, I just had to go on this really boring holiday over to Europe... Boring? No way!

I spent 32 long hours travelling from my home in Australia to the home of my gorgeous friend, Sandie in London.  Sandie and her husband showed me all the sights and spoilt me rotten!

We went and saw Jersey Boys at Picadilly Theatre in the West End. Have you seen it? It was amazing. We loved it so much.

Here is Sandie and I in our VERY best shoes....


While in London, I also had the privledge of meeting other ladies from my DT's over at Addicted to Stamps and Addicted to CAS. Wow! We had an amazing lunch together and it was like we had known each other for years. Here are some pics -

First up is Monika (ATSM) and myself

 

Here I am with Sue (ATSM)

  

And Val (ATSM)

   

Next is Sylvia (ATCAS)

  

and we had the pleasure of meeting Marina from Inkspirational!


and now me and my London bestie


We had so much fun. Thanks so much to all you ladies for taking the time to come and see me while I was in London. It was a very special day for me and one I will never forget xx

Sandie took me to the Covent Garden markets which were so cool to look around. I had to have a photo with the red telephone box ;)

 

Thank you Sandie for taking such good care of me. I miss you already, my friend. 

Last night I touched down in Malaga, Spain where I will be spending the next 3 weeks with Florence. More photos to come once I have seen the sights of Spain.

Thanks for looking xx

8 comments:

  1. Kylie, thanks for sharing all these wonderful photos!!! Loved seeing you with Sandie, Monika, and theo ther talented ladies in your teams! I won't say "enjoy your holiday" because you obviously already are hahaha! Hugs!

    ~Shery

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss you already and you are right you do look brown compared to all of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy Spain Kylie, I hope it's warm enough for you :)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos Kylie. So great to meet the other ladies through you pics! Have a great time on the rest of your vacation. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos Kylie !! I can feel how much u r enjoying ur trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time in Spain with Flo and Marie. Meeting up with you and the girls in London was fab.!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos Kylie. Sounds like the lunch was a great success and at least you met one member of my family!!! lol Give Flo and Marie my love......hate to think how much vodka/gin you 3 will get through!!!lol

    Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Opps only just seen these, what flabby photos !!! So wonderful to be able to meet all of those gorgeous girls, shame I couldn't have been there. Looks like you had such a wonderful time so lovely to be spoilt but you defo deserve it.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.