Wednesday 11 December 2013

ATSM #75 - Photo Inspiration

Hi there everyone. 

Wow, it's getting close to the big day. I can't believe it's nearly 2014!!

It's been a big year for me personally within the blogging world. I would like to thank you all for participating in my challenges at ATSM and ATCAS. I love seeing all the entries and your support is so appreciated. The ladies that I have on my DT's are so wonderful - I love them all! Thanks girls!!

Onto our latest challenge over at ATSM -


LOVE this photo! Take what you want from it as your inspiration and enter it over at the challenge blog.


Here is my DT card -




I used the Christmas theme in the photo to create one more Christmas card for the year. I have used my Thinlits Circle Card die again and this time added a band to hold it all together once folded. They have a habit of not sitting quite how you want them. 

I have decorated the card with the DSP from my Winter Frost stack, Festive Flurry stamp and co-ordinating dies, a retired set called 25 and counting and the Noel stamp from the Greetings of the Season set. The stars are dies that are included in the Thinlits Circle Card die set.

Here is a look at the inside -


I thought that having two white panels would be good to write more of a short letter to someone that you may only keep in contact with by writing.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Cuttlebug Mania - Anything Goes Christmas
Make My Monday - Frosty Theme

52CC Throwdown - Choose a previous theme


Thanks so much for looking xx





14 comments:

  1. Love you too sweet boss.. :D Gorgeous card and I love that snowflake a lot.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super great use of that die, Kylie!!! LOVE the band around the bottom--that is a wonderful idea! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :) Mynn xx

    PS: We've got a blog hop with 5 prizes going on at House of Cards--I hope you join us!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love this glitter card, I must invest next year! And the little Nativity scene is a lovely touch X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, Kylie! The snowflake is beautiful and the DSP goes so well with it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday this week
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kylie. Yet another stunning snowflake card! Love all the glitter and the band to hold the card in place is a great idea. Have a lovely day. hugs Monika xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea to use a band to hold this card, Kylie! These cards are a challenge to photograph! Love the snowflake and paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous! I love snowflakes on a card and I do like the way you've made the band to hold the card together. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it, love the design and the colours. Thank you for joining in with our Christmas challenge at Cuttlebug Mania x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great card. I've just ordered the thinlits die. Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the snowflake! The glitter really makes it look especially gorgeous. What a perfect fit into your circle frame thinlit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card, Kylie! That snowflake is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun card, just love the colour combo you selected!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So wonderful Kylie - love the sparkle and the colors! I need to pull out that thinlit and start playing with it after seeing your last couple cards. Thanks also for playing along at 52CCT! Hugs D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.