Good morning dear followers.
I have been lucky enough to make some cards lately that aren't related to my DT responsibilites. I really need to get my skates on and just start concentrating on my Christmas cards. You can never have too many of them!
Here is my card -
I have used another frame die sent to me by Phillipa. It is called 'Victorian Frame'. I used my Layered Poinsettia die on white cardstock and then embossed it with my Square Lattice folder. Using my stylus, I have shaped the petals and then used glossy accents to assemble. I popped a pearl in the centre. Then I inked part of a stamp from Hero Arts which had three different words on it. I had decided that 'Joy' was just enough for this card.
I am entering this into the following challenges -
- the theme at Less is More is White on White but must be a Christmas card
Over at Christmas Card Challenges - Anything Goes
Thanks so much for looking xx
- Cardstock: Whisper White (SU)
- Stamp: Merry, Merry Christmas (Hero Arts)
- Ink: Smoky Slate (SU)
- Dies: Victorian Frame (?), Layered Poinsettia (Spellbinders)
- Embossing Folder: Square Lattice (SU)
- Accessories: Glossy Accents, Stylus (SU), Dimensionals, Basic Pearls (SU)