Wednesday 27 February 2013

Addicted to STAMPS!!!!

Hi everyone! We have a great challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More! today. You may create anything you like as long as you use STAMPS!
 
We have an amazing sponsor again this week - we welcome the return of
 
Inspired by Stamping
 
Now onto my card -
 
 
I decided that when you have a challenge to use your stamps, what do you do? You make your own DP of course!
 
I have stamped my flower onto two separate pieces of cardstock. One with Certainly Celery and then one with Pretty in Pink. I have then stamped another flower and cut it out and inked around the edges.
 
The triple bow is courtesy of a tutorial provided by our sponsor, Joanna at Inspired by Stamping. As soon as I saw the video I dragged my dad to garage to put together my own contraption. If you have a look, you will see what I mean ;) I decided to be creative and use TWO ribbons at the same time. THANK YOU, Joanna (and dad), you are my hero(es)!!
 
Inspired by Stamping sets used -
Halloween Tags - good all year round!!
 
I really love these colours together - very feminine.
 
I hope you can make it over to the challenge at ATSM! We would love to see you there. Hop over and check out the amazing DT and their creations.
 
Thanks for looking xx
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Elegantly beautiful card,Kylie. Love the papers you made. Love the triple bow effect too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kylie. Fabulous design with using the two colors of ink to stamp the rose. Love the one you fussy cut and popped up - adds great dimension. Your triple ribbon is gorgeous! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the design of your card and your own DP. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! The rose is really beautiful and I love the papers you've created with it. By the way, I first tried to come to visit you from our ATSM blog -the link above your card is not working. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful DP Kylie, such a pretty card! Love your bow:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous - love the bow and your hand stamped paper is stunning - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely, fresh, Spring card - and the stamped paper is so pretty!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very gorgeous card Kylie. I love your specially designed DSP. Wonderful double bow - I'm guessing you're going to be using more ribbon in the future :o) Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply Gorgeous! Love the double bow Kylie.
    Hugs, Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful Kylie! The soft stamping and double bow are lovely. Sue x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.