Friday 21 September 2012

CASual Fridays - Fall Fun

I know, I know but I couldn't help myself.
I seemed to be on a bit of a roll today so I just haven't stopped. And, considering it is Spring here I am actually loving these "Autumn" challenges.
I'm very lucky where I live as we only really get about 6 weeks of winter per year. Autumn isn't really a season you see in the northern parts of Australia. When I lived in the southern part of the country, the change of season into Autumn was just amazing. I do miss that but not the cold lol. We really only get Spring and Summer here.
I wanted to enter CASual Fridays challenge so this is what I came up with -

I have used my new set from Inspired by Stamping. I have stamped onto Watercolour paper. Masking the first pumpkin with a post-it note, I then stamped the other two. Using my Stampin' Markers (So Saffron, More Mustard & Pumpkin Pie) and a blender pen I have coloured pretty 'hard' onto the paper to give the pumpkins that roughish look. I then used Glossy Accents all over them to give them a bit of shine. I cut them out then popped them up onto foam squares. The autumn leaves are also on foam squares. The cardstock I have used are Basic Black and Very Vanilla. The sentiment is from my Loads of Love Accessory set.


Thanks for looking xx


8 comments:

  1. Such a very autumn card... could be a framable. So beautifully coloured. Love the leaves as well.

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. I saw it when I was uploading mine for the challenge and just had to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love the coloring on your pumpkins and the leaves added along the bottom! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect autumn card! I love the technique you used to get the rich color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stylised pumpkins Kylie and could really do with living somewhere that doesn't get winter! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty pumpkins nestled in the fallen leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome shading on the pumpkins..they really pop off the card :0)
    Thanks for sharing your creativity with us this week at CASual Fridays :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe this was done with blender pen. WOW. It's gorgeous. I'm delighted you joined us this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.