Saturday 29 December 2012

Triple Time Stamping Technique

Hi everyone. Mum and I did a little crafting today and I wanted to show her how to create a Triple Stamping card. We decided to make a Thank you card for my neighbour who was very generous and took us out on his Catamaran yesterday. We all got waaaaay too much sun but we had an amazing time pumping for yabbies, fishing, swimming and walking through the sand. 

We chose The Open Sea set as it was most appropriate lol.

This is my card -


I decided to go with the Triple Stamping Technique. I have used Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla cardstock for my layers. The sentiment is from my Sassy Salutations set. I fussy cut the anchor and tied it on with Baker's twine.

I am entering my card into the following challenges -

Sweet Stamping Challenge - SEEING DOUBLE (I have used the world stamp twice)
MAWTT - Thank you creations
Sassy Studio Designs - Thank you card

Here is my mum's card -


Mum has used blues for her card which looks so lovely! I love how she has torn the paper too. The hemp twine was used to 'hold up' her anchor. The sentiment is from my Fun in the Sun set. 

I am also going to enter my mum's card in these challenges -

MAWTT - Thank you creations
Sassy Studio Designs - Thank you card

Thank you so much for looking xx






12 comments:

  1. Both cards are fabulous, Kylie (and mom!)!!! LOVE your triple time stamping--I need to do that technique more! It always makes people gasp and ask, "HOW did you DO that?!" It's so simple, but I tell them it takes a lot of time and practice. ;) Here I am rambling, HUGS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Mynnette on that, how do you do that? It looks fantastic.
    And both designs are perfect choices for such a fun day out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen this technique before! It is fabulous! I love the soft colors you chose. It i so cool that you can make cards with your mom, too. She did a great job! Best, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool that you're having such fun crafting with your mum... love these cards and the "tiles" too!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fabulous thank you cards. Love the subtle colors of your triple time stamping ... gives it a vintage feel. And the pretty blues are gorgeous that your mum used - love the torn piece and the twine on the anchor is fabulous! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is spectacular! Love the entire thing! Love both entire things! Thank you for joining us over at Sassy Studio Designs DTBST.

    Alaine - SSD-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I look forward to see you mum creating her own blog and entering into our challenges when she gets home as her cards are outstanding ! Love the torn paper and the pretty contrasting colours and the string is a great touch. Kylie your triple stamping card is sensational have never tried the technique and the result here is amazing.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' with your great card.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh these are gorgeous Kylie! I love the triple stamped card - I've not seen that design before - it looks really good and i must have a go at that! and love your mum's card.. the paper tearing looks wonderful …
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for our Thank You Challenge!
    Happy New Year
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This triple stamped card is fab simple but effective love it.

    Hugs

    Carrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What lovely, stylish cards, Kylie! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stmapin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOve these nautical cards - perfect for a male
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.