Sunday 23 December 2012

Less Is More - Drinks

I have a last minute Christmas Card to share with you today.

I have used a gorgeous Bugaboo digi called JJ Christmas - Cheers especially for the challenge over at Less is More. The theme over there at the moment is "Drinks".

Now this can be interpreted any way you like. I have decided to use an alcoholic image - hic!!


I have coloured JJ with my Touch Twin Markers. The background was coloured with a marker and then I used my Copic colourless blender to create the different textures. The background paper is from my Festival of Prints stack. 
I have used Stampin' Dimensionals to mount the image onto the background paper. I then used foam squares to pop up the whole thing. 
The sentiment is from my Petite Pairs set and placed using my Stamp-a-ma-jig.


She is going to have a hangover, me thinks!!!


My awesome mum is in the kitchen making shortbread using the Stampin' Up Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps. Photos to come!!!!

Thanks for looking and wishing you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS xxxxx

10 comments:

  1. Is this you at Xmas? Great, fun card and bet those cookies smell good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very funny! The background looks great. Merry Christmas, Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this- really fun. Your colouring in is beautiful and I love how you did the background.
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card... Hope you survive Christmas without too many hangovers! Have a great one, and see you on the other side!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one fabulous party girl!! :) Great coloring ... love how you made the "textured" background with the colorless blender. What could be better, your mum visiting?? ... your mum visiting and making you shortbread!! :) Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is not your typical Christmas card! Beautiful work on the coloring and blending. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card! Love the image!! -reminds me of someone.....!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kylie! I love your drinkie-poo card! Who knew there were so many boozie images out there!! Thank you so much for following me; I introduced you to everyone on my post today! Happy New Year to you and your Mum!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant image and wonderful colouring!
    Happy new year!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi kylie... just love the image... so much fun

    Thanks for joining us
    Sorry for the late visit...
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.