Wednesday 12 December 2012

ATSM Bingo Challenge #5

We have a brand new challenge for you over at Addicted to Stamps and More

We know you all like Bingo so check out this week's Bingo card -


I have chosen the line

Pearls / Chalks / DSP (Designer Paper)

Here is my card -


I have stamped my Reason to Smile stamp in Chocolate Chip onto Crumb cake cardstock. Using my pearlescent chalks, I have gently gone over the flowers with yellow and brown. The sentiment is from my Petite Pairs set.

We have an amazing PAMPER PACKAGE for our Top Addict this week!

Check out this amazing prize from Lonvitalite


* 1 x Box of Coconut Milk hydrating and nourishing facial masks (5 per box)
* 1 x Box of Collagen firming & moisturising facial masks (5 per box)
1 x pair of crystal moisturising hand mask - for those busy hands that need attention ;)

Total value - $84 - WOW!!!!

Now, head over and check out the wonderful inspiration from the DT!!

Thanks for looking xx

6 comments:

  1. Great card Kylie. Love the soft tones of the chalks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Kylie! Love how you've used the chalk and the DSP and the pearls finish off nicely. Hugs, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie, I love the subtle colors of this! Such a good idea to color with chalks to your Crumb cake cardstock, might have to steal it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the DSP and how you have blended your card to match the colours in the DSP-great card Kylie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Kylie - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card Kylie - I love that you used chalk! Those flowers look amazing. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.