Thursday 20 December 2012

CAS - Colours and Sketches #4

This week we have a colour challenge for you over at CAS - Colours and Sketches. This colour combination is just wonderful. I really enjoyed working with it.





I used a two step stamp set for this card but firstly I used my Framelit Label dies to cut a window from my cardstock. I then used my stamp-a-ma-jig with my Painted Posies set. I don't have Pool Party, so I used Marina Mist for the main stamp and then Night of Navy for the outline. I used my So Saffron marker on my Petite Pairs stamp for the sentiment. I have mounted that panel with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I have added some pearls to the centre of the flowers.



We hope you can play along this week. With such a lovely colour combination, it will be a breeze!!!

Thanks for looking xx

4 comments:

  1. Such a fresh appearance to your card! Hope your week is going well. Best, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers ... so fun and happy. Pearls are a great addition. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so bright and fresh, Kylie.=, and beautifully stamped! Wishing you a very happy Christmas!

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wen I saw this on the blog I just loved the stamping, so bright and eye catching, and looks so cheery in these colours

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.