Thursday 6 December 2012

CAS - Colours and Sketches #2

Hi everyone, it's a brand new week for a challenge over at CAS - Colour and Sketches.

This week Jacqueline has given us a colour challenge which is 


Don't worry if you don't use Stampin' Up! Colours - just use colours that are the closet you can get!

Here is my DT card -


Yep! There's that glimmer paper again. Isn't it unreal?? I have used a stamp from my Jolly Bingo bits set and used a marker to ink it up then placed with my stamp-a-ma-jig.
The sentiment is from Inspired by Stamping. I really love the look of this set. Such gorgeous curls through the words. I have wrapped bakers twine and just tied it up with a simple knot. 

We can't wait to see what you come up with this week. The DT have provided you with some wonderful inspiration!! Thanks for looking xx

7 comments:

  1. Perfection Kylie!
    The glitter paper is fab and I too love that sentiment, it is really elegant-I must look up that set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! ... that red glimmer paper is awesome! Love how you've rounded only certain corners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glitter paper with rounded corners. Lovely CAS card, Kylie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kylie
    I like how you say that you tied the twine with a 'simple knot' - there are some fools out there who would find an attractive knot quite challenging (okay that's me!).
    Seriously, the twine is the perfect finishing touch to your elegant, classy card.
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Kylie especially that glitzy paper - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Christmas card. That sparkly red paper is fabulous and I love your row of trees. :) Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a bold and fabulous use of the glimmer paper Kylie - love it! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.