Thursday 6 December 2012

ATSM Make your Mark!!!

Well, I am a 'little' late with this one and I am very sorry! Over at ATSM we are back to our Make your Mark Challenge. This means you can create ANYTHING as long as you use markers. Any type of markers are fine!!

Here is my card -


I have used a Santa stamp that I bought while in Hawaii last January. I have coloured him in with my Touch Twin Markers and mounted him on a panel embossed with my Lattice folder. I LOVE this glimmer paper that I have been using lately. Such a great sparkle!! I have also used cherry cobbler bakers twine and a red button to finish off.

Check out the DT and the awesome prize we have up for grabs thanks to



I would also like to enter this as my second card over at Inspired by Stamping

Thanks for looking xx

9 comments:

  1. SO sweet. Your colouring is awesome and I too love the glimmer paper!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Kylie ... your coloring is amazing!! Love the layered panels and that background DP is fantastic. Great twine treatment with button! So sweet! Loll xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Kylie! Love the coloring you did and the glimmer paper! One of my favs! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylie, this is fab, your colouring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kylie your card is so full of fun and colour, Santa looks amazing, he just pops right off the card!

    Thanks so much for sharing your work with us again at Inspired By Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Kylie, fab colouring and sparkle. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific card Kylie - definite wow factor with the red glimmer paper and that button and twine. Oh and your coloring is fab too :o) Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  8. a very jolly card Kylie - love the sparkle too - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Kylie I just love your colouring and the sparkle paper is such a fabulous addition.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.