The challenge was the Simply Stampin Sketch Week which I really enjoyed. The thing I love most about these challenges is that I either get rid of any creative block I have at the time, or I get out of the rut of doing the same old thing. At one stage I was just watercolour, watercolour, watercolour!! I've just ordered some alcohol based markers to try my hand at that too. Can't wait until they arrive!
Anyway, this is the card I came up with from the sketch provided -
When I decided I was going to use this particular stamp set, I decided that I would try the masking effect. Well, I started off all wrong! In the end, I decided to cut out the purple flowers by hand and use dimensionals to get them to pop. I used liquid pearl dimensional paint on the centre of those flowers.
At the end of it all, I was happy with the result. Wasn't the plan I had intended but I guess that's what happens as you go along lol.
Thanks for looking xx