Thursday 27 December 2012

CAS - Colours and Sketches

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!! Now to bring in the New Year ;)

We have a sketch challenge for you this week over at CAS Colours and Sketches


You may rotate, flip and substitute a shape if needed but you MUST incorporate a stamp and keep it CAS!

Here is my DT card -


I have used Crumbcake cardstock for the base. I have used a piece of vellum for the bottom panel and then layered my pieces of DP to form the sketch. I also used my white gel pen to doodle the border.

Thanks for looking and please don't forget to check out the rest of the DT's projects xx


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie, love that vellum and cool white doodle-really different idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kylie - love the doodles! - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.