Friday 6 June 2014

STAMPlorations June Challenge

Happy Friday everyone! We have a brand new challenge starting right NOW over at STAMPlorations

It is our monthly challenge where we are asking you to use

http://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2014/06/june-challenge-stamps-borders.html 

We also have wonderful prizes for you -

June Challenge Winner:

If you use our stamps, you will win 2 stamp sets of your choice. If you don't use our stamps, that's ok, you will win 1 stamp set of your choice. Everyone is eligible to win!!


Here is my DT card -

 

I have used very earthy tones for my card. I thought it would be perfect for a man. 

This card came together so easily. Once I had decided which stamps to use, it was a matter of choosing colours and just repetitive stamping. 

Jute string was the finishing touch.

Well! I hope to see you playing along with our monthly challenge. Don't forget we also have our fortnightly sketch challenges too. If you play along in ALL our challenges for the month, you will be in the running to win 


Awesome!!!

And updated - My good friend Sandie directed me over to CAS-ual Fridays for their current challenge



They are looking for male cards with no kraft and some sort of ribbon (I hope my twine qualifies) :)
 

Thanks so much for looking xx

20 comments:

  1. Such lovely warm colors and I love that jute wrapped around the panel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh - my favorite stamp set - the Retro Mod - love how you used it - and your color combo is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie. Love the bright colors combo and the twine for texture. Beautiful card my friend! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool borders, Kylie...and another set added to my ever-expanding STAMPlorations wish list (enabling...it's all good!). Fabulous card in every way!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see you have been playing with the blog..love the new look, very dramatic girl..suits you (no butterflies!!). Cool card, love the earth tomes and the twine is so perfect with this-this card would be good for CAS-ual Fridays-male card with a ribbon/twine I think?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors you picked for this card, Kylie -- I love it! So perfect as a masculine card! I stared a long time at that jute twine thinking to myself, "Wish my jute twines look like that when I try to tie them around my card!" Awesome stamping! (Btw, I wondered if I was in the wrong blog -- I kept waiting for the black background to go away and for the butterflies to load up -- had to double-check that I'm in the right place LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card, Kylie!! I love the repetitive stamping of the sentiment and the warm, rich colors. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bright colors and multiple stamping of the sentiments, twine adds a cool look :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely colourful card - great design, thank you fro visiting my blog and for your kind comments hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the mod feel of the repeated motif! So glad you joined us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your repetitive stamping - great card xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow this card is awesome.. great designing..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Killer use of color and the borders! I really like your photograph too

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a border.. Looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cool, these pattern and colors give this card a great retro feel!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Kylie. Love how you used the Retro Mod Shapes for your border. Wonderful colours too. And before I forget, great new look for your blog! Have a fab day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab card, Kylie! Love the repetitive stamped border in the earthy colours.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an excellent masculine card!
    Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a really nice design! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  20. great stamping!

    Thanks for playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.