Friday 6 June 2014

IBS - Combining new releases with the old

Hi there everyone! Today I am back to share with you my DT post for Inspired by Stamping.

Over at the challenge blog, you will find wonderful inspiration provided by the DT. PLUS our current challenge has this amazing photo for you to play with -





Choose one of the photos or combine them both to enter the challenge!


For my card today I have gone with a very neutral palette, concentrating on using white, brown and pink.


Here is my DT card -





I have used something new and something old for my card. The new release includes the wonderful Fancy Labels 3 set with co-ordinating Dies. These dies also co-ordinate with other IBS sets.





I have combined this new release set with some other beautiful IBS sets. The script that you can see in the center panel is from the Spring Lilacs set and the Washi tape stamp is from a set called Washi Tape.



The flower is from IBS and can be found here to purchase


I hope you will join us over at Inspired by Stamping for our challenge this month. There is still time to play along!


.

2 comments:

  1. Just yummy colours and I do love that embossing plate that you have been using recently x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.