Wednesday 18 June 2014

ATSM Challenge #100

WOW WOW WOW! I am so excited today and have lots to share with you. Today is our 100th Challenge! Not only that but it is our 

2ND BIRTHDAY!!!

Geez louise, where has the time gone? What a wonderful challenge blog ATSM has become due to the amazing followers we have and the ever-inspiring Design Team. Thank you all so very, very much for your support. I love my challenge blogs and without you it certainly wouldn't be possible. 

I have met so many wonderful friends. It is such an amazing community to be a part of. 

I love this community so much that to try and give back to you all, I have created a brand new community just for us. A brand new craft forum is at your fingertips. Become a member and introduce yourself, take part in the discussions, try a tutorial and join in on competitions. What more could you want?? (well there is a suggestion box just in case, lol). 

www.happylittlestampers.com

Click on the image above to take you there!

Onto the birthday celebrations! We have a photo for your inspiration today -

 
You may like to create a birthday card using the photo as inspiration!

Here is my DT card -

 

This is a birthday card especially for my niece who just turned.... well, I think you can figure it out ;)

There is absolutely no stamping on this card except for the inside where I used a Happy Birthday stamp by Paper Smooches.

The dies are from Lil' Inkers. I love them!!!!! The number 1 is a chipboard piece that I covered with DSP.


We have a wonderful sponsor for you this week with a prize pack of 3 images up to $10 from their store!

 


I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges -

Tuesday Throwdown - Celebration
Love to Create - Anything Goes


Thanks so much for looking and please don't forget to pop on over to

www,happylittlestampers.com
Thanks so much for looking xx

15 comments:

  1. Kylie first of all your card is absolutely super and I'm sure your niece will love it. Congratulations on ASM's 2nd birthday - it's a really fun challenge and I'm so pleased to be part of the team. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kylie and congrats on the ATSM milestone. It's one of my favourite challenges, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just completely adorable - love it! Thanks for joining us at Love To Create this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - what a darling card for a precious 1 year old niece. You will definitely be her favorite Auntie :o)
    Congrats Kylie on the 100th challenge and 2nd birthday. It's been an awesome experience with you at the helm. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Kylie and many congrats on your 100th challenge and HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo lovely, Kylie! The diecuts are absolutely adorable, very sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love your card, Kylie! So many fun colors and elements, and it's perfect for a 1st birthday! Thank you so much for all of the wonderful inspiration you've provided for us over the past 2 years...I LOVE ATSM!!!

    And, thanks so much for the link to 'My Little Stampers'...I'm all logged in and ready to go :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a super beautiful card! I love its brightness and how you made ​​this adorable little scene with all these cuts. Great!
    Thank you for your nice comment on my blog.
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Kylie, I so love your card with all the happy colors and cute die cuts :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning hun and wishing you a happy Friday great job and ty for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown - very good luck Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. SOOOO cute!! Thanks for joining us at Cuttin' and Stampin', best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. very sweet and love the stitch look. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very clean and creative! Thank you for joining us over at love to create challenges this week
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cuttin' and Stampin'! :)

    hugs,
    Jo:)
    http://joboogie.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This one sure made me smile :) LOVE the rainbow and clouds!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.