Thursday 19 June 2014

IBS - Altered Wall Plaque

Hi there everyone! I am back today to share with you a wall plaque that I have altered using beautiful products from Inspired by Stamping.


Firstly, I prepared by wall plaque (bought from Spotlight) by giving it a light sand, painting it with gesso and once dry, acrylic paint.

I used a lot of die cuts and stamps for this plus all these beautiful flowers. 
As you can see I have kept things quite neutral so the colour of the flowers really pop off the plaque.



Below you can see more detail of the stamps that I have used.

Vintage Tickets have been added in the top right hand corner.




And here is the Sweet Aviary set 




All the beautiful flowers can be found HERE and the Lace is Vintage Crochet Trim


Lots of glossy accents was used for this creation. A spray of gloss sealer finishes everything off!

I would like to enter this plaque into the following challenges -

Die Cuttin' Divas - Things with Wings
Divas by Design - 3 or more layers





4 comments:

  1. stunning creativity Kylie, I SO need to come to see you again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a work of art :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation! Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is beautiful. Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.