Wednesday 25 June 2014

ATSM Challenge #101

Good morning all. Today is the start of a new challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More. We have a really, really, really, really hard challenge for you this week. Just Jokes!

ANYTHING GOES woo hoo

Here is my DT card -


I played around with some stamps that I bought while in Spain. Well I bought them online and had them shipped to Florence's house in Spain lol.

I was reading one of Flo's magazine's and there were these fairy stamps that were so adorable, I just had to get them. I got quite a few sets and to be honest I have only really just used them for the first time. They are from Lavinia Stamps (the UK girls will probably know them the best). I also got a couple magazines on backorder from the UK and one of them had a free set of Lavinia stamps with it. Cool bananas!

I really wanted them so I could make pretty cards for my nieces. This one will be put aside for my niece who has a birthday next month.

The magazine gave lots of ideas for these stamps as they are very cool to make little scenes with.

I love the stamp with the washing on the line. It is too cute. 

I'm not sure you can tell, but I have embossed the stars with silver powder to make them twinkle. Believe me, I did ;)


We have a wonderful sponsor this week -

who are offering 3 digis to our winner!

I would also like to say a big thanks to Danielle over at ATSM. The DT term has come to an end and I am sorry to see her go. Danielle has been such a huge help to me and the team behind the scenes. We have all become such good friends. Danielle, I am really going to miss you. You have become like part of the bloody furniture! Good luck to you, my friend, and see you around the traps.

That's it from me except to remind you to pop on over to HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS. We would love to meet you all and talk crafty stuff!

Thanks so much for looking xx

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - this is simply wonderful. I love the shaded edge and the pretty fairies flying. I absolutely adore the little washing line of clothes! I know these stamps, but don't have any - although I might have to add them to my wish list when I go back to the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stamps Kylie, this card is so so so very pretty! The colors are mind blowing!! Congratulations over your win at CASology :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful scenic card Kylie, love the washing line:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card, Kylie! I love how you created an ethereal look with your inking, and your choice of images is perfect! I'm sure your niece is going to LOVE receiving this card for her birthday!
    Congrats again on your win at CASology ~ Woot!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kylie. Ohhhh, you are using Lavinia Stamps!!! Love it. You know they do have a challenge blog too and a Facebook Page. Love your card, it's magical. You don't fancy coming over to the UK again for early October, I know where Tracey Dutton will be demoing on the 4th...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my ! this is so beautiful, I love the artsy and fairy tale look of this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gulp! Oh Kylie talk about making someone cry. Thank you so much dear friend for your kind words and for all you have done for me too. LOVE that I'm like the furniture - lol. Thankfully we have blogland to help us all stay connected.
    Your niece is going to be over the moon when she gets this amazing card. Magical definitely comes to mind when I look at this card. Hugs to you dear friend! D

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's such cute imagery and you've presented it in a perfect atmosphere, but who would have thought fairies have such mundane chores as laundry?! lol

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.