Saturday 21 June 2014

ATCAS #41 - SUN

Hello! Welcome to Saturday! We have a brand new challenge starting right now over at Addicted to CAS

Your wonderful hostess is Loll and she has chosen this code word for you

I guess it is starting to warm up in the other parts of the world? Here in Australia, it is nearly the end of the first month of winter. I have to say that the last few days were pretty miserable here in my part of Queensland. It has been raining and the temps started to get pretty low. Today the sun is shining and it is a very beautiful temperature of about 23 degrees celcius. Not bad for winter! Not such good news down south for my family in Canberra... It was 0 degrees celcius this morning and foggy.. yuck! My mum and son are coming up to visit me early next month. I'm sure they are going to be happy with my weather!

Here is my DT card -


I kept the colour scheme very neutral so my sun could shine (pardon the pun). The rectangle, clouds and sun are all dies from Lil' Inkers. I loved the stitched edging on these dies.

The stamps is from the Friendly Phrases SU set.

I would like to thank Karen for being our Guest Designer at ATCAS for the month of June! Karen is a wonderful supporter and inspiration!

We also have prizes and our sponsor this week is 



I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges -

http://www.casology.blogspot.com.au/2014/06/week-100-celebrate.html 

http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.ca/

Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge - Black, White and one other colour
Stampin' with the Dragon - Clean and Simple

Thanks so much for looking xx

26 comments:

  1. Hoping the sun comes out in your neck of the woods soon. Love this CAS beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could eat this with a spoon, Kylie! I love w-o-w with just a small pop of color and having that pop be your wee bright sun among the puffy clouds - CASlicious!! How exciting to have your mum and son be coming soon!! Enjoy the weekend!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card.....love the pop of color! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylie, I love all your stitched dies, the white elements really do let your sun shine! :)
    So glad you joined in the celebration at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful details Kylie, love it all x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sun is definitely shining on this wonderful card! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is perfect- a sunny card - love the white clouds on the white background - really makes the sun shine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Kylie love the dies and your sun is shining beautifully a gorgeous CAS creation my friend. How lovely to see your mum and Aidan soon bet you can't wait.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kylie your card makes me smile, it's fab. Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your card, Kylie! White on white is always so crisp and clean, and I love the pop of yellow with your lovely sun! Such a beautiful CAS design, too!
    Glad to hear you're having mild weather...hope you see lots more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the simplicity of this adorable card Kylie. Lucky I have all of these dies and this would be an easy card to CASE and use in a class.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This will be another repeat of so many comments before me, but I do love the simplicity and beauty of this gorgeous card. I've also made a note of the source for the beautiful 'stitched' dies...must get me those!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the idea of keeping it all white, it definitely draws the attention towards sun and I so love these Li'l inkers dies !

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really a beautiful CAS card, so classy looking! A really super design. Thanx so much for joining us at CC&CC. Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your uber-CAS card, Kylie!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats Kylie on your CASology win this week! Wonderful card! That pop of yellow just has me smiling while I am feeling the chill in my neck of the woods! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm not surprised to be back congratulating you for winning the CASology challenge, Kylie! This card rocked it big time!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  18. Huge CONGRATS on your win at CASology for this awesome card, Kylie! I adore your CAS design with all of these darling stitched die cuts! A well deserved win, for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the clean and simple design of your card. I just wish I could feel some of that sun's warmth over here in Perth today, it's freezing! Thanks for joining us at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your design. All that white space ... ahhhhh! :) Such adorable dies with the stitched lines. Your sun really is shining on this card :) Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on your win at CAS-ology ... this card is fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Big congrats on your CASology win. So much detail yet only a little pop of colour. Fab card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Simple and beautiful! Love this card!
    Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
    Hugs, Macarena DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. love this card. your sun really pops ! Thanks for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon. Hugs Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Kylie, this is CAS perfection. I also love that each of your elements has a stitched pattern. That detail brings the whole scene together. Gorgeous.
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  26. Kylie just wanna say congrats on your win at CASOLOGY I love your color scheme and the design is really clean no doubt this card win and Happy belated birthday from me in Munich...hugs, Monika (Hope you like being my new blogland friend)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.